Santa Ana, Calif., Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Founded in 2010 in Orange County, Calif., Ideal Tax is a leading tax resolution and mediation firm specializing in the reducing tax debt, eliminating wage garnishments, bank levies and liens on property, securing options for tax debt relief and assisting with tax audits while providing protection against asset foreclosure .
Committed to providing personal, individualized solutions to help individuals and businesses struggling with tax debt, the Fresh Start program is designed to provide eligible individuals with tax debt relief of up to 90%.
This tax debt forgiveness from the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) can be life changing for many people and allows those who have suffered financial hardship to resolve their tax issues and gain the confidence to plan for a safer future.
Breath of fresh air
Recognized as an A-rated Better Business Bureau Accredited firm, Ideal Tax is renowned for providing clients with affordable, expert representation against the IRS and state revenue agencies, nationwide.
Their team of independent tax lawyers and enrolled agents have the knowledge and expertise to find new and innovative ways to help you solve your tedious tax problems and will do their utmost to tailor their solutions to your needs and circumstances. your specific situation.
They understand how being weighed down by crippling debt can cause significant stress and frustration that affects both you and your family, and that’s why they are passionate about the Fresh Start program, so that you can finally take a breath of fresh air with your taxes.
What is the Fresh Start program?
This IRS initiative is structured to help you get back on track financially and settle your tax debt without increasing your financial hardship.
The Fresh Start program provides tax relief assistance through Installment Agreements, Offer in Compromise, Currently Uncollectible Status, Penalty Reduction, Tax Lien Avoidance federal government and the avoidance of wage garnishment.
Each eligible taxpayer’s situation is assessed on a case-by-case basis and states that the IRS cannot collect more than you can reasonably pay without sacrificing basic needs, such as food, shelter, clothing, and utilities. . Instead, it will give you a more manageable way to settle your tax debt and give you the opportunity to start fresh.
The main features of the program
The Fresh Start program has many key features that contribute to tax debt relief, including:
- installment agreement – This will allow you to make monthly payments to the IRS to help them pay your taxes. This will prevent you from receiving collection letters from the IRS and the payments will be applied directly to the determined tax debt reduction until your payments are no longer in arrears.
- Offer in Compromise – On this route, you will settle for a reduced amount with the IRS, which means that you will not have to pay off the full amount of your tax debts owed.
- Status currently not collectible – If you are in a situation where you cannot afford to make payments to the IRS for back taxes, this feature will stop collection activities.
- Reduction of penalties – As a form of tax relief, the IRS can exempt you from penalties you accrued for failing to pay your taxes up to $100.
- Avoidance of Federal Tax Lien – If you owe $10,000 or more, a tax lien is possible and may reduce the amount you have to pay to the IRS.
- Avoidance of wage garnishment – Instead of having portions of your wages taken directly from your bank account to pay off your debt, avoidance of wage garnishment can help you get an offer in compromise or installment agreement, to help you to repay your debt.
How to register
Before applying for the Fresh Start program, you will need to ensure that you have several key documents for the IRS to see proof that you are eligible for the program, such as student loan statements, insurance claims, and a personal letter of explanation. detailing your situation.
To learn more about Ideal Tax and to learn more about the Fresh Start program, please visit their website at idealtax.com.
Source: https://thenewsfront.com/ideal-tax-offer-specialized-tax-relief-service-the-fresh-start-program-to-help-you-settle-your-tax-debt-with-the- irs/